Free In-Person Event For Canberra-Based Property Investors Reveals:
“How To Cut Through The Fluff And Find Out What’s REALLY Happening In The 2015 Sydney Property Market”
Sydney is without a doubt Australia’s property mecca.
Savvy investors who acted on early market indicators are now enjoying significant capital growth, low vacancy and strong rental returns.
For those lucky investors, life is good.
But now Sydney’s growth trajectory has property commentators divided:
…Will property values continue to climb?
…Or has that ship sailed?
If you’re considering investing in Sydney in the near future, that could quite literally be the million-dollar question.
This is your chance to get an authoritative answer based on the hard facts.
Join Us At The Live Workshop: “The Property Investor’s Guide To Sydney”
To help you better understand the Sydney investment landscape and the opportunities that may exist, we will be hosting a FREE workshop presented by special guest-speaker, Rich Harvey from Propertybuyer®.
This is the fourth installment in a series of free investment workshops for experienced and aspiring Canberra-based property investors.
About Your Presenter
Rich is a professional buyers’ agent who specialises in helping investors find high-growth opportunities in Sydney. His impressive list of qualifications includes:
- 20 years experience in the property industry
- President of REBAA (Real Estate Buyers’ Agent Association)
- Licensed real estate agent specialising in prestige, commercial and investment property markets
- Master of Economics from Macquarie University
- Experienced professional economist and investment analyst
He regularly contributes to:
The Financial Review, Domain, The Sydney Morning Herald, Your Investment Property magazine, Australian Property Investor magazine and Smart Property Investor magazine. And is a frequent keynote speaker at the Sydney and Melbourne Property Shows – plus regular appearances on Sky Business.
(So it’s safe to say he knows a thing or two about effective investment strategies!)
You’re invited to join Rich free of charge at our upcoming workshop at East Hotel (ACT) on October 21.
“The Property Investor’s Guide To Sydney”
Featuring Rich Harvey (Presented By Trilogy Funding)
Date: 6:00PM, Wednesday, October 21 2015
Location: East Hotel (69 Canberra Avenue, Kingston ACT)
What You’ll Learn On The Night
During this session, you’ll discover up-to-date insights on the Sydney investment landscape, plus a number of tried-and-tested techniques that will enable you to grow your equity and your cashflow.
In the workshop you’ll discover:
- Which way Sydney housing prices will head in 2015
- Why the experts often get it wrong and how you can cut through the hyperbole
- How to identify and avoid suburbs where prices may fall
- Where you can find areas with imminent price growth
- Equity growth techniques Rich is using with great success
- How to research, find, finance and secure a top performing investment property in Sydney
- Subdivision, renos, dual living, established, off-plan – what’s working right now
- Creating the right finance strategy for equity release and controlling valuers
- How to finance multiple property purchases
PLUS, there will also be time for Q&A with Rich at the end of the session – so you can have your own questions answered.
This workshop will be held at East Hotel at 6:00PM on Wednesday October 21st.
Why Should You Attend?
If you are considering investing in Sydney, this is the quickest and easiest way to get an authoritative and personal account of what is working right now.
Even if you’re NOT considering starting or expanding your portfolio, you will still benefit from takeaway tips for uncovering high-performing properties – be it now or in ten years time.
You really would be hard-pressed to find a more authoritative property commentary – that cuts through the fluff and hyperbole – at any price (let alone for free!).
Seats are strictly limited and your RSVP is essential.
…But you need to get in quick. All three of our recent workshops ‘sold out’ well before the big day.
What To Do Next…
To secure your seat for the workshop, simply click the button below to register:
NOTE: I expect this FREE event will “sell out”.
Room capacity at East Hotel is only 80 people. To make sure everyone gets a seat, our ticketing system will only let 80 people RSVP.
…After that, sorry, we cannot take any more bookings.
Click HERE to reserve your spot today (Do it now, to avoid disappointment.)