We Help Investors Get The Right Commercial Investment Loan
A commercial investment loan gives you the money you need to purchase, run and expand your business, or buy commercial property. With more than $8 billion currently circulating in the commercial loan market, commercial loans are very common. Yet they can be complicated and time consuming to compare. And difficult to secure approval (without experiencing lending loan-to-value ratio limitations or exposing your current assets).
Like many business owners and investors looking for a commercial investment loan, are youfinding it:
- Hard to compare interest rates (that are constantly changing), fees (that are often hidden in the fine print) and types of loans and loan structures?
- Challenging to get approved without risking your current assets (and wish you could separate your finances for greater security)?
- Difficult to break through lending limitations so you can capitalise on opportunities to grow your business and investment portfolio faster?
That’s why we offer a Free 30-Minute Finance Strategy Session where we answer your questions and show you an easier way to find the right loan (with a great rate, lowest fees, most flexible conditions, and the right structure for your situation).
How Much Can You Really Save (And Increase Borrowing Capacity) With The Right Commercial Investment Loan?
Depending on your circumstances, commercial investment loans vary greatly in terms of interest rate, fees, and lending criteria. But with the right loan you can save significantly and gain access to more capital.
Let’s start with interest rates. The difference between the highest and lowest interest rate can be 2-3%. While this may not seem like a huge amount, it only takes 0.5% on a $500,000 commercial investment loan over 30 years to save $55,714. This is significant money that could:
- Help you buy another commercial property sooner
- Capitalise on opportunities to expand into new markets
- Increase efficiencies through technology and equipment
- Take the pressure off your current budget
- Go back into your pocket to improve profits
The Lowest Interest Rate Is Nice, But It’s Just One Factor To Consider
Of course, the interest rate is not the only thing to compare when choosing a loan. A difference of just $500 a year in fees (which is more common than you may think) can add up to another $15,000 in savings over the life of your loan (more money to save or invest).
What about the loan structure? The right lending strategy can increase your borrowing capacity allowing you to expand faster. It can also help you save tax and shield your current assets.
And then there’s the conditions (usually found in the fine print). Without flexibility, you could be stuck with the wrong loan when your circumstances change (and there’s a lot that can change over the life of a loan).
It’s Not Just The Money – What About The Time And Risk?
Trying to research different commercial investment loans yourself can take weeks, with huge opportunity cost in your core business activities. Even then, how can you be sure you haven’t missed something?
Then, once you decide on a loan, you have to gather, complete, and submit pages of paperwork. One missed detail could cost you thousands and put your entire business or portfolio at risk. And finally, you have to follow up with your lender to ensure everything goes smoothly to settlement (and too often it doesn’t).
An Easier Way To Get Maximum Money And A Great Interest Rate, Fees, Structure, And Conditions On Your Commercial Investment Loan
Experience and Technology
The team at Trilogy has the experience and technology to compare dozens of commercial investment loans in minutes instead of hours (or days). Our proprietary software scours the market in real time for the most ideal loans. And our vast network of lenders is on call to provide us with customised assistance if needed.
Independent and Transparent
Unlike banks that are obligated to promote their own loans (whether they are right for you or not), we are totally independent and 100% focussed on getting you the most ideal loan for your situation.
Holistic Service For Great Outcomes
While other lenders and Mortgage Brokers may have adequate product knowledge, our holistic approach considers your total circumstances to ensure you have the right loan structure for the most ideal overall outcome.
The ‘5 Rs’ To A Great Commercial Investment Loan
- Recognise (You): We don’t assume anything about you or your circumstances. Nor do we promote cookie-cutter loans. We take time to understand your unique needs so we can find the perfect loan for you.
- Research (Market): We’re not bound by brand or limited by industry loyalties. We analyse dozens of loan options from our extensive lending network to ensure the most ideal outcome for you.
- Recommend (Options): We provide a shortlist of options along with our professional recommendation (including advanced financial structures) so you can feel confident about your decisions.
- Run (Implementation): Unfamiliar paperwork can be time consuming and confusing to complete. And simple mistakes can jeopardise your entire application. But don’t worry – we’ll help you every step of the way, saving your hours and ensuring every detail is covered.
- Review (Optimise): What’s “ideal” today may not be ideal tomorrow. That’s why we review your entire situation regularly to ensure you always have the most ideal loan. And we’re available to help you leverage your growing equity so you can capitalise on potential investment opportunities in the future.
Discover The Next Step To Getting The Right Commercial Investment Loan
Comparing commercial investment loans can be difficult and time consuming. But with potential savings in the tens of thousands, the opportunity to increase your borrowing capacity, and the potential risk to your current assets, it’s totally worth it – especially when you can have an expert team do all the groundwork for you.
Request a Free 30-Minute Finance Strategy Session today and find out how the team at Trilogy can help you get the right commercial investment loan (with a great rate, lowest fees, most flexible conditions, and right structure for your situation), so you can access more money to expand your business or commercial portfolio faster, and accelerate your wealth without risking your current assets