We Help Homeowners Get The Right Residential Home Loan With The Most Ideal Rate And Conditions, The Lowest Fees, And The Right Structure…
With nearly 100 lenders in Australia, it can be difficult and time-consuming to find the right residential home loan. That’s one of the reasons why more than three quarters of homeowners go with one of the big four banks… without realising they could save thousands with a better loan.
Like many people looking for a residential home loan, are you finding it hard to compare:
- Interest rates (that are constantly changing)?
- Fees and conditions (that are often hidden in the fine print)?
- Types of loans and loan structures (for greater overall savings)?
That’s why we offer a Free 30-Minute Finance Strategy Session where we answer your questions and show you an easier way to find the right loan (with a great rate, lowest fees, most flexible conditions, and the right structure for your situation).
How Much Can You Really Save With The Right Residential Home Loan (And Is It Worth Comparing)?
The difference between the highest and lowest interest rate is currently 2.29%. While this may not seem like a huge amount, it only takes 0.5% on the average residential home loan of $615,310 over 30 years to save $66,716. Money that could:
- Help you buy a better house that you really want
- Be invested to multiply your wealth in retirement
- Take the pressure off your current budget
- Pay for renovations and upgrades
- Cover significant expenses like education
- Fund holidays that form lifelong memories
Or simply keep your repayments the same and own your home 2 years sooner. Imagine not having to make mortgage repayments for 2 full years.
The Lowest Interest Rate Is Nice, But It’s Just One Factor To Consider
Of course, the interest rate is not the only thing to compare when choosing a loan. A difference of just $500 a year in fees (which is more common than you may think) can add up to another $15,000 in savings over the life of your loan (more money to save, invest, and enjoy).
What about the loan structure? In some situations, a properly implemented Offset Account can slash thousands off your loan.
And then there’s the conditions (usually found in the fine print). Without flexibility, you could be stuck with the wrong loan when your circumstances change (and there’s a lot that can change over 30 years).
It’s Not Just The Money – What About The Time And Risk?
Trying to research different loans yourself can take weeks – hours online and on the phone with lenders trying to compare all the fine print. Even then, how can you be sure you haven’t missed something?
Then, once you decide on a loan, you have to gather, complete, and submit pages of paperwork. One missed detail could cost you thousands and put your family home at risk. And finally, you have to follow up with your lender to ensure everything goes smoothly to settlement (and too often it doesn’t).
An Easier Way To Get A Great Interest Rate, Fees, Structure, And Conditions On Your Residential Home Loan
Experience and Technology
The team at Trilogy has the experience and technology to compare dozens of residential home loans in minutes instead of hours (or days). Our proprietary software scours the market in real time for the most ideal loans. And our vast network of lenders is on call to provide us with customised assistance if needed.
Independent and Transparent
Unlike banks that are obligated to promote their own loans (whether they are right for you or not), we are totally independent and 100% focussed on getting you the most ideal loan for your situation.
Holistic Service For Great Outcomes
While other Mortgage Brokers may have adequate product knowledge, our holistic approach considers your total circumstances to ensure you have the right loan structure for the most ideal overall outcome.
The ‘5 Rs’ To A Great Residential Home Loan
- Recognise (You): We don’t assume anything about you or your circumstances. Nor do we promote cookie-cutter loans. We take time to understand your unique needs so we can find the perfect loan for you.
- Research (Market): We’re not bound by brand or limited by industry loyalties. We analyse dozens of loan options from our extensive lending network to ensure the most ideal outcome for you.
- Recommend (Options): We provide a shortlist of options along with our professional recommendation (including advanced financial structures) so you can feel confident about your decisions.
- Run (Implementation): Unfamiliar paperwork can be time consuming and confusing to complete. And simple mistakes can jeopardise your entire application. But don’t worry – we’ll help you every step of the way, saving your hours and ensuring every detail is covered.
- Review (Optimise): What’s “ideal” today may not be ideal tomorrow. That’s why we review your entire situation regularly to ensure you always have the most ideal loan. And we’re available to help you leverage your growing equity so you can capitalise on potential investment opportunities in the future.
Discover The Next Step To Getting The Right Residential Home Loan
Comparing residential home loans can be difficult and time consuming. But with potential savings in the tens of thousands (and years of repayments), it’s totally worth it – especially when you can have an expert team do all the groundwork for you.
Request a Free 30-Minute Finance Strategy Session today and find out how the team at Trilogy can help you get the right residential home loan (with a great rate, lowest fees, most flexible conditions, and right structure for your situation), so you can pay off your home years sooner and leverage equity to grow your wealth without compromising your current lifestyle.