If You Have More Than $1M In Loans, Then You Pre-Qualify For Our…
Free Loan Review For Advanced Investors
A Fast-Paced, Personalised Way To Review Your Rates, Structure And Strategy …And Accelerate Your Financial Success
The Rules Of Advanced Investment Lending Have Fundamentally Changed
Recently property investors have seen some of the most profound and disruptive changes in Australian property lending history.
And if you have serious plans to grow your portfolio over the next few years, these changes are bound to put a spanner in the works, which could potentially lead to a much lower retirement income, and extended years in the workforce.
Strategic Management Of Your Loans And Debt Is No Longer A “Nice-To-Have”
The good news is if you take the right countermeasures, these changes to legislation don’t have to slow down your progress at all.
Trilogy have put together a Free Finance Review For Advanced Investors, which are conducted over the phone or in-house at our office.
During this session, you’ll work one-on-one with an experienced finance strategist to review your rates, structure and strategy, and ultimately ensure your wealth trajectory and retirement plans aren’t derailed by these changes.
Who Is This Session For?
- Investors with over $1.5M in loans seeking to optimise their returns…
- Investors looking to expand their existing property portfolio…
- Aspiring investors who want to start their portfolio off on the right foot…
Benefits Of Joining Us For Your Free Loan Review
During the session, we’ll help to:
- Assess your current situation and get greater clarity over where you’d like to be in the medium-to-long term.
- Give you a sense for what is feasible for your portfolio over the next five years.
- Understand whether your current amount of debt puts you in what lenders consider the “danger zone” (and what you can do to ensure you have continued access to appropriate finance).
- Discover the “new math” banks are using when plugging in interest rates, rental income and Loan-to-Value ratios on your application… (And see why getting approved is becoming ridiculously difficult for sophisticated investors with existing portfolios.)
- Recommend the best lenders you should use when starting out and which ones you must avoid until your portfolio hits $2 million.
- Provide immediately actionable tips to help you maximise your current position.
Trilogy Funding Are The Property Investor’s Mortgage Broker
Unlike most generalist mortgage brokers, Trilogy is dedicated to helping investors (and aspiring investors) generate wealth and freedom through property. Here’s a sample of case studies demonstrating how we help our clients (reproduced with permission by Australian Property Investor Magazine and Your Investment Property Magazine).
…But Don’t Take Our Word For It Read Our Investor Case Studies
This Session Is 100% Without Obligation
“What’s the catch?” you may ask. There is no catch. By extending ourselves in this way and providing information on smart financing strategies, we give value to our target market – investors – and increase the likelihood you’ll consider using our mortgage broking services down the track.
Our Clients On Our Expertise
As my first step into property Investment I got loads of advice but no-one could define my objectives and give me black and white outcomes like [Trilogy] does, he understands and shows you how to JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!
As property investors with a multimillion dollar portfolio, we require totally independent, unbiased and professional brokerage and financing strategists. Trilogy provides us with just that. We’ve been using Ed and his team for over seven years now and we’ve never even met them face to face!
[Trilogy] showed me simply and logically what I was able to do at the time, which was a whole lot more than others had been able to come up with. Ed restructured my loans which enabled me to purchase another investment property.
I have used Trilogy now for around 10 transactions over 5 years, and every time my expectations are exceeded and all processes run very smooth with minimal paperwork. The team at Trilogy have excellent up to date knowledge around financing and refinancing options, property markets, bank requirements, bank processes and products, and mortgage insurance.