AS FEATURED IN ...
- Canberra location
- Three full time roles available.
If you’re a confident, results-driven, people connector, here’s an exciting role that could be so suited to your natural gifts, it’s almost like it was made for you.
Step into a new career where your talent for networking and influencing are handsomely rewarded ... working as a Business Development Manager with one of Australia’s leading and most-respected investor-specialist mortgage broking firms, Trilogy Funding. Our clients include some of the most successful property investors in the country.
Here's what you will be doing
- You'll work in a supportive environment where you will learn, grow, shine and fulfil your potential. You'll work alongside a team of amazing, high performing people who are all committed to excellence. And you'll work for a company that prides itself on having the best marketing and customer service in the business.
- Regularly connect with and build strong alliance relationships with accounting firms, lawyers, real estate agents and other key referrers in the business community.
- Organise, attend and run networking events and functions (some past events have included wine tours and sporting events).
- Prospect for new clients using very warm leads we provide you with and a fully documented, proven process.
- Qualify potential clients for loan suitability and advise them on their borrowing capacity.
- Strategise ways for clients to achieve their property goals using the advanced funding techniques that we teach you.
- Negotiate with banks on your clients’ behalf to secure the best possible deal for them.
- You have at least 10 years working as a superstar performer in a private sector environment in some sort of people contact role – in marketing, sales, management, HR, operations or customer service.
- You’re charming, confident and persuasive. Your friends and colleagues see you as inspirational, upbeat and optimistic and always feel better after being around you.
- You’re incredibly well connected in your social circles. In fact, you know almost everyone and known as a ‘people connector’.
- You pride yourself on the relationships you have built over the years. You have a large trusted network of personal and professional contacts who respect your advice.
- You thrive on a challenge. You’re highly focused (some would say obsessed) on exceeding your professional and personal goals.
- You are an action-taker. You know that the measure of a champion is to do what you say you’re going to do when you say you’re going to do it.
- You’re focused on making a difference in the lives of the people around you.
Here's what our people say about being part of the Trilogy Funding Family
Excited? Here's your next step ...
If you’re ready to step up to the challenge and feel you have what it takes to be part of the Trilogy team, we’d love to hear from you.
- Spend some time on our website familiarising yourself with who we are.
- Call us on 0497 881 917 and leave a message telling us why you're the best person for the role. You'll also hear further instructions on applying for the role.
P.S. Before you go ...
Here are the silly and kinda embarrassing bloopers that occurred during the filming of the videos.
We thought you'd enjoy them. :-)